Ng Cheng Hau, Wilson (director)
Wilson graduated his Bachelor Degree B. Eng (Hons) of Civil and Environmental Engineering in University of Salford, United Kingdom, in year 1998. His core subjects included Design of Structures, Theory of Structures, Geotechnics, Water Resources, Environmental and Highway Engineering.
Under his lead, LMC associated with his another company named Axial Design Engineering Sdn Bhd specialize in steel structure, stainless steel and engineering supporting services. He responsible to lead the team for Business Development / Contract (Tender), Account & Finance (Cash Flow), Engineering Design (Technical), Production (Fabrication) and Project Management (Installation).
Projects Awarded: (LMC ENGINEERING SDN BHD)
• Design and Build of Steel structure Glass Cone to Support Glass Panel with aluminium system
• Proposed Construction Works of Lot 171 (Lot C), KLCC
• Proposed Construction Works for Australia High Commission at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Proposed Dome Construction of Mosque at Putrajaya, Malaysia
• Proposed Spider Glass Wall Frameless System at Jalan Loke Yew, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Projects Awarded: (AXIAL DESIGN ENGINEERING SDN BHD)
• Proposed Steel Works of Curtain Wall System for Bank Negara Convention Hall at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Proposed Diamond Skylight for Iskandar Development at Johore, Malaysia
• Refurbishment of Curtain Wall System for Millennium Hotel at Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
• Proposed Curtain Wall system for commercial building at Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
His responsibility was mastering the development plan on the joint venture land between Selangor State Government, which is consisted 3,600 acres land located along the Selangor coastal area. Under his lead, he proposed Golden Palm Tree Resort in Bagan Lalang (Plot 67), Sepang, Selangor (400 million); Sepang Town Development in Sepang (Plot 87, 88, 89 and 90), Selangor; and housing development at Mukim Pulau Serbang, Daerah Alor Gajah, Melaka.
During his tenure, he proposed the projects of interior design work for The Store Supermarket cum Departmental Store at KB Mall & Bazaar, Lot PT101 & PT102, Jalan Hamzah, Kota Bahru, Kelantan; Shopping Centre at Terminal 2, Seremban; Shopping Centre at Tandop, Alor Setar; and alteration & addition works to existing 3 storey Bus Terminal Building at Jalan Sudirman, Temerloh, Pahang.
He involved in the projects of construction work for Hypermarket Project at Petaling Jaya (50 million); refurbishment work for Hypernova Store at IOI Mall, Kulai, Johore (6 million); and refurbishment work for Market Place Supermarket at Great Eastern Building, JalanAmpang (4 million).
By invloving a construction work for Government Fire Station with total project value of 30 Million at Sipitang, Sabah.
Law Men Chui (director)
Law have more than 40 years experience in steel structure fabrication and welding works. During his tenure, he exposed in Oil & Gas Industry as steel fabricator and welder. He involved in several On/ Off Shore Steel Works and Sub Sea Welding (Labuan, Brunei, Singapore and Malaysia). Subsequently, settled in Malaysia as contractor in Steel Structure and Engineering Works. He is the Founder of Spatialstruct (M) Sdn Bhd since year 1992; This company specialized in space frame structure which involved in Shopping Mall, Resort Hotel, Airport, and Sport Stadium at various area (Cheras, Sungai Petani Kedah, Johore, Melaka).
Wong Chee Fei (director)
Wong been working in stainless steel relevant projects more than 28 years. He involved various task from factory production up to installation works.